If you would like to be listed here just email me at Gail@turners-auctions.com with your details
if you click on a link (thats the underlined bits below) don’t forget to tell them you were – Kevin Sent….
Here are some sites that may help you:
Kevin Jones Removals – all your removal needs – local or further afield – Tel: 07849 577260
Britannia Fleet Removals – the big boys – large or small – local, National International – Fleets
Antiques & Collectable
- Tunnel Furniture Known Paul for years top bloke, top buyers and sellers of antiques
- Karma Antiques Ask for Marc helpful as can be some great stuff -quirky antiques and collectables
- Penny Lane Antiques Emporium – An Aladdins cave of antiques and collectable –
- Remains To Be SeeN– Quirky and unusual with some rare and lovely items -if Lark Lane is your thing -have a look see
- 69a Trevor has it all oriental, deco, books whatever it is I am sure he’s got it
- Stefani Antiques been on Smithdown Road forever some really classy stuff
- Bodhouse Antiques– A smorgasbord of collectables and antiques -based on the Wirral by Frances Antonini – lovely person lovely place
- PILGRIMS PROGRESS Selwyn has been a good friend of Turners forever, really nice guy with a unique place down in the Baltic Triangle -for top antiques and and world class renovations -Selwyn is your man
Jo Lang is one of the loveliest people I know – she is extremely knowleadgable, hard working and dedicated – sells some incredibly interesting stuff and deserves your attention and business…. go take look see.
Luxe Blue Hi, I’m Jo, owner and designer of my magical crystal and jewels creations.
After inheriting my parents’ business following the passing of my late father in 2015, Luxe Blue was created in his memory. We ran a well establish high end Jewellers with a fantastic reputation for 30 years. This sadly came to an abrupt end following a burglary in December 2018 which left us absolutely devastated.
I had two choices, walk away and leave it all behind or fight and create something magical. I chose the latter and on a shoestring budget and a little imagination, I created a magical place of strength, love and crystal healing.